Stu and Lisa Gray are passionate about marriages, and the people in those marriages! Stu grew up on stage and holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts from Stephens College. He also is a personality on the Christian Hit Radio Satellite Network based in Franklin Tennessee.
Marriage Speaking Topics
Stu and Lisa are available to speak for events, conferences, and worship services. They love to speak about any topics related to Marriage: Communication, Money, Sex, In-laws, and Faith.
- 5 Ways a Good Marriage Changes the World – We all know that marriage changes us, but Stu and Lisa take the time to really lay out some key ways that a great marriage can change the world for the better – You’ll be changed, You’ll get a sense of a mission for your marriage, with your kids and family, in business and how you model your relationship with others.
- Communication is key – We communicate everyday – but how well is this VERY important tool working for you in your most important relationship? Stu and Lisa break down some old unhealthy models of communication, and give tools to create open spaces for healthy communication.
- Go Team! Stu and Lisa have learned first hand about Teamwork in marriage. Next to communication, realizing that they were on the same team has been central to how they handle most issues in their life. What is teamwork within a marriage? Why do you need to think of your spouse as your teammate and not your enemy? These important questions will be answered, and several tips and tools to help you start working as a team in your marriage.
- What can we really learn about marriage from the Bibles First Couple? Adam and Eve. You know the story, and have probably heard several sermons about them, and your pastor has probably made the joke: “When Adam woke up he was like WOAH- Man! And that’s how we get woman.” We can’t guarantee that Stu won’t use the same exact joke, but we can guarantee that you will be enlightened by this fun talk about the first biblical couple and how their story is still relevant in our marriages today.
- Pornography and Marriage Stu and Lisa are available to talk to married couples about pornography and how it can damage a marriage on many levels. Speaking from experience, Stu will relate his struggles with porn, and how it has affected his marriage. While Pornography is an intense subject, and a difficult one to overcome, Stu and Lisa relate their story of their journey of brokenness, anger, hurt and healing.
Stu has a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre from Stephens College, performing in over 800 performances of various musicals and plays.
Stu was a Television host for “The Fox Kids Club” on KSAS-TV (Fox Kansas).
Stu hosted “Gimme the Mic New Orleans” A local singing competition for New Orleans artists, based on “American Idol”.
Stu has been an air personality for over 15 years, and has hosted several concerts and productions.
Listen to an excerpt from Stu Gray Speaking