It’s The 2nd Annual Top 10 Marriage Blogs of 2010!
After spending several weeks nominating your favorite marriage blogs – there were 45 nominated blogs this year, and over 2,000 votes, the list is in and here they are:
10. Assume Love – How to have a happier marriage without waiting for your spouse to change
9. Engaged Marriage – Dont just stay married – Stay engaged!
8. Simple Marriage – Creating a better marriage by keeping things simple
7. Project Happily Ever After – A brutally honest look at the ups and downs of marriage, told through the eyes of a former divorce daydreamer
6. The Romantic Vineyard – A Rich Harvest of Ideas to Help Your Marriage Grow
5. Caring For Marriage – Marriage is Eternal, Joyful and Useful. Offering classes to encourage and mentor couples
4. Love Actually – Created to help inspire others to spice up their relationships!
3. Anonymous 8 – Taboo Topics. Smart Discussion. (Sadly, this website is no longer available)
2. The Dahling Dating Divas – Twelve fabulous divas married to a super-duper hotties, take turns posting super fun, creative, and inexpensive dates each week on their blog
1. Marriage Missions – revealing the heart of Christ in Marriage, helping couples (married and not yet married) be proactive to avoid divorce, and enrich their relationships in Christ.